French buyers increased by 4% at Maison&Objet Paris 2016

Published on : Friday, February 19, 2016

M&O Paris logoThe after-show reports of Maison&Objet Paris 2016 have arrived. The fair that took place from January 22-26, hosted a total of 2,978 exhibitors from 59 countries, including nearly 700 new names. The attendance of French buyers increased by 4% this year. This turnaround validates the organisers’ decision to shake up the floor plan, so that visitors can rediscover the offer at each new edition of the show.

 
Of the 76,417 unique visitors, 52% were from France and the remaining 48% accounted for the international crowd from 143 different countries. There was a drop of 8% in the number of international buyers, which was expected after the terrorist attacks that happened in Paris last November.

 
There were significant increases in visitors from Belgium, up by 14%, the Netherlands, up by 4%, and Spain, up by 1%. Japan saw a substantial decrease, down by 26%.

 

 

Maison&Objet Paris 2016 remained true to its mission of being a resource for the industry, catalysing its growth through valuable event content. The show’s diverse activities inspire and inform, giving visitors tools to assess the latest market trends.

 
The next Maison&Objet Paris is scheduled from September 2-6, 2016.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Follow Us:-
 
     
 
 

Subscribe Newsletter:

Subscribe Our Newsletter!
E-mail:
 

ADVERTISEMENT

  • 04 Decofair Saudi Arabia 17
  • 06 idfoman 17
  • 6MIFF 2018
  • 07 thebigshow 18
  • 08 Mebel-Expo 2018
  • 09 Technomebel 2018
  • 19 Furniture USA
  • 20 furniture-global