Published on : Monday, May 7, 2018
They got appreciations for some of the best designs:
• Jewels After Jewels After Jewels light installation by Michael Anastassiades for Flos using his Arrangements lights.
• Folding Amar stool by Amorce Studio.
• Vapour & Lens lights by Studio Thier van Daalen.
• Bernard chair by Shane Schneck for Hay Design.
• Focus exhibit by Yuji Okitsu.
• Shell lighting by Stoft Studio, a collection of ceramic lamps inspired by barnacle shells.
• Orbit Pendant light by Lukas Peet for AND LIGHT.
• Solid wood chair by Jonas Lutz.
• A new element of Alphabet of Light designed by BIG for Artemide; Soft Alphabet, created to supplement Alphabet of Light, “introducing even greater freedom for defining curved lines in space.”
• Hawa Beirut collection by Richard Yasmine, “very light / airy furniture inspired [by] Lebanese architecture and specifically the arches which are considered a trade mark in our cultural heritage”.
• MarmoMarmo marble totems by Alberto Bellamoli.
• A sofa blends in at Moooi’s “Museum of Extinct Animals”.
• The Keinuen playful bench by Sakari Hartikainen rocks. “Liveliness balances with lightness in this object whose shape is reminiscent of a massive tree trunk.”
• Into-form abstract furniture by Ilco Design, “composed of five forms that perfectly slot and fit together, enabling you to create a composition which is either functional, sculptural, or both at the same time.”