Published on : Monday, March 28, 2016
Bartoli Design, Kensaku Oshiro, LucidiPevere, Michael Geldmacher, Monica Graffeo, Neuland, and Patrick Norguet – Kristalia has formed creative partnerships with these designers for this year’s Salone del Mobile.
Kristalia’s multifaceted ideas lab will preview new products at their fair stand. Unprecedented and surprising projects have been created with new partnerships. Design concepts extend to meet further needs and point to new successes, involving latest materials with a performance that has never been seen, touched or experienced before.
Visitors in Milan will get a chance to see the following products for the first time:
• Maki table by Bartoli Design
• Hole table by Kensaku Oshiro
• LP chair by LucidiPevere
• Penguin chair by Michael Geldmacher
• Oops I Did It Again table by Monica Graffeo
• Elephant table by Neuland
• Colander chair by Patrick Norguet
Find Kristalia at PAD. 20, Stand A05–B04 at the Salone del Mobile from April 12 to 17.